To create an air or watertight barrier, an inflatable seal is used which is a type of rubber seal which helps to inflate. When compared to elastomeric compression seals, inflatable rubber seals are more ready of irregular or not properly aligned surfaces, which boosts sealing integrity. They are also achieved without a great effort because they require less force to ensure a good seal – just move the mating parts into place and inflate the seal to close the gap. This makes them the perfect solution for being the only one of its kind and/or difficult sealing applications.
Our inflatable seals enhance the future as follows:
- Horizontal or vertical sliding doors.
- Fitting material where increased enclose and unlocking is covet.
- Hinged doors with flush thresholds for easy personnel or equipment access.
- Large assemble doors or other closings where it is imprudent to a machine that isolates the area to contain traditional condensation seals and gaskets.
Have a sealing issue? Feel Free to contact us today to speak with one of our profoundly experienced Sales Engineers
Use Cases for Inflatable Seals:
- Our inflatable seals are actuality used today in a situation where cleanliness and containment are higher relevant than anything else. Notably, alluring function carry.
- Small exhaust coating inflatable seals for streaming patron exit on driver trains.
- USP Class VI (i.e. medical grade) inflatable seals for considerable pharmaceutical washing material.
- Inflatable hopper authenticates used on powder handling equipment.
- Massive inflatable door seals (greater than 100 LF in Girth!) For aircraft hangers.