Western Rubbers India Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in bringing the technology of manufacturing custom moulded fabric reinforced inflatable seals in India.We take pride in being one of the biggest manufacturer of fabric reinforced inflatable seal.
Fabric reinforced inflatable seals are used when we need to seal two surfaces which can move in with reference to each other. The elastic properties of rubber which allow a seal to be dynamic, by letting it inflate and retain the original position on deflation, is what makes inflatable seals so special and widely used in the engineering fields for sealing.
Advantage of fabric reinforced inflatable seals
- Usable in continuous operations at closed pressures of upto 20 bar(kg/mm2).
- Different types of fabric can be used to enhance working pressure
- On deflation, the seal retains original shape
- Fabric reinforced seal give longer operational life as compared to normal seals in higher pressures.
- They do not suffer from premature loss of compression set
Fabric options for reinforced inflatable seal
- Polyester (Dacron®)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyamide (Nylon® )
- Polyaramide (Nomex® , Kevlar® )
- Plant Fibre ( Cotton)
Rubber options for reinforced inflatable rubber seal
- Silicone rubber
- Neoprene rubber
- Natural rubber
- EPDM rubber
- Nitrile ( Nbr) rubber
- Hydrogenated Nitrile ( HNBR) rubber
- Viton ® ( FKM ) rubber
Applications of fabric reinforced inflatable seals
- Satellite transportation container seals
- Sound testing and vibration rooms
- sliding door seals in sub marine
- Room enclosure door seals for nuclear industry
For further details on the product, send us an enquiry and our team will be ready to assist you.