O-ring is used in sealing applications from engineering industry to commercial products. They are circular in shape having defined by its internal diameter and Cross Section. O-rings are manufactured in sizes as BS1806, JIS, DIN ISO 3601 and AS 568B standards. We can formulate compounds for O-rings to meet USP, WRAS, FDA, EU Pharmacopoeia and other such stringent industry standards. Furthermore, we can also manufacture them to customer’s technical specifications.
Types of O-rings we manufacture
- Foam or sponge rubber O-rings
- spliced and vulcanized O-rings
- Extruded and joined by vulcanization ( For large diameters )
- Custom shaped O-rings
- Square, rectangular, triangular and other geometric shaped O rings.
Types of O-ring compounds
- FKM (Viton®)
- Chloroprene ( Neoprene®)
- BUNA-N (NBR)
- Hydrogenated BUNA-N ( HNBR)
Salient Features of our O-ring
- minimum parting line.
- smooth finish
- low compression set
- temperature range -100 to +300 degree celsius
- available from 10 shore A to 90 shore A hardness.
- flame retardant
- Oil resistant
For technical details and chemical compatibility or any other information kindly send us an inquiry. Our technical team will come back to you in shortest possible time.